SNIPTAG – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SnipTag is an app provided by App Initio Limited (we, us) under Apple's standard software license for MacOS apps - the App Store Licensed Application End User License Agreement (EULA).
By using SnipTag, you accept the EULA and the Additional Terms and Conditions (Terms) listed below. If you don’t accept or understand these, you may not use SnipTag.
If you are under the legal age of maturity in your jurisdiction, then you must obtain permission from your parent or legal guardian to accept these Terms. By using SnipTag, you represent to us that you have obtained such consent. Subject to EULA and Terms listed below, we hereby grant to you, and you accept, a limited, personal, nonexclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to download, install and use one copy of SnipTag on one computer that you own or control for your use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Personal, non-commercial use: You undertake to use SnipTag solely for your own personal and non-commercial use and for no other purpose whatsoever.
2. Pricing: We may provide SnipTag for a fee (price of the app, in-app purchase, or recurring subscription) or free, at our sole discretion.
3. Prohibited uses: You will not use SnipTag to modify or delete metadata of images for which you don’t own copyright, or export, share or publish such images; or engage in any activity that constitutes conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law, including laws governing privacy, defamation, spam and copyright.
4. Termination: The license is effective until you or we terminate it. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically without notice from us if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this license. Upon termination of the license, you shall cease use of SnipTag, and remove SnipTag from your computer.
5. Modifications: We reserve the right to make changes to the Terms at any time, e.g. to modify the functionality, or comply with changes to laws or regulations. You must
review the Terms regularly to check for changes. The current Terms can be found at www.sniptagapp.com/terms. Your continued use of SnipTag is subject to your acceptance and understanding of the prevailing Terms.
6. Version upgrades: The Terms will also govern version upgrades we provide that replace and/or supplement the original app, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
8. NO WARRANTY: YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF SNIPTAG IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SNIPTAG AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY SNIPTAG ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO SNIPTAG, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF SNIPTAG, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN, OR SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY, SNIPTAG WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF SNIPTAG OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR- FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN SNIPTAG WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD SNIPTAG PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Limitation of Liability: TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE SNIPTAG, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of ten U.S. dollars (US$10.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
10. Jurisdiction: The laws of Hong Kong govern this license and your use of SnipTag. Your use of Sniptag may also be subject to other local, national, or international laws.